Zildjian's one-of-a-kind L80 Low Volume cymbals are up to 80% quieter than traditional cymbals without losing the authentic Zildjian feel. They are ideal for practice spaces, drum lessons, low volume gigs or anywhere you can't play loud.
- 80% quieter HiHats with authentic Zildjian cymbal feel. Ideal for practice spaces, drum lesson, low volume gigs or anywhere you can’t play loud.
- 80% quieter Crash with authentic Zildjian cymbal feel. Ideal for practice spaces, drum lesson, low volume gigs or anywhere you can’t play loud.
18" Crash Ride
- 80% quieter Crash Ride with authentic Zildjian cymbal feel. Ideal for practice spaces, drum lesson, low volume gigs or anywhere you can’t play loud.
- 80% quieter than traditional cymbals
- Play at low volume on an acoustic cymbal
- Articulate and responsive with sticks, brushes and mallets
- Ideal for practice spaces, drum lessons, low volume gigs
- Avoid ear fatigue from long practice sessions
The sandblasted finish may show fingerprints after handling. If fingerprints are left in place, a natural oxidation will develop. If desired, these cymbals can be cleaned with a clean, dry cloth. Do not clean your L80s using cymbal cleaner or any other type of cleaning product as this may alter the finish in unintended ways.
01 - 1
X - 092322RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.