Epiphone Starling Acoustic Player Pack, Starlight Blue
Everything You Need to Begin Your Musical Journey
The Starling is perfect for beginning players to learn guitar on, and it is available at a price point that makes it possible for everyone to afford a quality Epiphone instrument. The back and sides are layered mahogany, while the top is layered spruce for durability and good tone. The mahogany neck has a comfortable C-shaped profile, and the Indian laurel fretboard features 20 medium jumbo frets that make it easier to press the strings down with less effort, while the 24.75” scale length results in slightly less string tension and also reduces the distance the player’s fingers have to “stretch” to form chord shapes. The pickguard features a unique and distinctive Starling graphic. All the accessories you need are also included; an Epiphone gig bag, three picks, a strap, and even a clip-on electronic tuner.
*A battery is not included. To power your Player Pack tuner, you will need a 3-volt (CR2032) battery.
- Body Styles: Square Shoulder
- Body Shape: Square Shoulder Dreadnought
- Body Material: Layered Mahogany
- Top: Layered Sitka Spruce
- Back: Layered Mahogany
- Side: Layered Mahogany
- Binding: Black single ply, top and back
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Profile: C-profile
- Scale Length: 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Graph Tech NuBone XB
- Nut Width: 43.0 mm / 1.692 in
- Inlays: Dots
- Joint: Glued In, Dovetail Joint
- Finish: Nickel
- SaddleMaterial: Imitation Bone; Compensated
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Premium Die-cast
- Pickguard: Starling Tear Drop with Starling graphics; Black PVC
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 3-ply Epiphone bullet with E logo
- Bridge Pins: White with dot
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Strings Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Gig bag included
- Accessories: 3 Medium Epiphone Guitar Picks, Epiphone Strap, Clip-on Epiphone Electronic Tuner
- Weight: Approx. 4.9lbs
- Photos: Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.