School Band & Orchestra Instrument Rental
Providing your child with a quality musical instrument is an investment in your child’s musical future. By having your child to play a musical instrument, you are allowing them to develop the skills necessary for self-expression, creativity, and achievement.
Your first responsibility as the parent of a budding musician is to make sure they are playing on an instrument that has been properly maintained, tuned, and prepared so they can focus on learning to play and not be distracted or sidetracked dealing with avoidable problems.
Skip’s Music provides quality rentals at reasonable prices to help launch your child on their musical journey.
Rental school instruments include:
- French Horn
- Snare Drum
- Snare Drum & Bell Kit
- Alto Sax
- Tenor Sax
- Acoustic Guitar
- Classical Guitar
- Electric Guitar
- Electric Bass
- Q: HOW MUCH DOES IT COST TO RENT AN INSTRUMENT?
- A: Please call our Band and Orchestra department for current rates.
- Q: DOES ANY OF MY RENTAL APPLY TOWARD A PURCHASE?
- A: Yes! You can have up to 6 months of the rental fees apply toward the purchase price of a new band and orchestra instrument.
- Q: AM I COMMITTING TO RENT THIS INSTRUMENT FOR THE ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR?
- A: No. The minimum rental can be as little as 2 months and then continues on a month-to-month basis. There is no long-term commitment.
- Q: DO YOU RENT BOTH NEW AND USED INSTRUMENTS?
- A: Currently we only rent used instruments.
- Q: WHAT DOES THE MONTHLY MAINTENANCE FEE COVER?
- A: Normal wear and tear, and any necessary adjustments. It is not an insurance policy.