1 In stock
Includes the following items:
- Anchor Mega6000U2 Powered/Amped Speaker (Qty=1)
- Two built-in wireless receivers (microphones sold separately)
- Reach crowds of 3,000+
- 126 dB of clear sound
- True AC/DC 110/220 power supply
- 16 channel UHF diversity wireless by Anchor Audio
- 1 or 2 built-in wireless receivers
- Signal alert button
- Powerful amplifier & horn driver
- Lightweight at only 15 pounds
- Built-in rechargeable battery runs up to 10 hours on a charge
- High-efficiency re-entrant horn driver
- Durable injection-molded case is tough, fade resistant & uv treated
- Speaker stand receptacle molded into case bottom
- Dynamic microphone with coil cord
- Anchor Mega6001 Non-Powered Extension Speaker (Qty=1)
- Unpowered Companion speaker for use with the MegaVox PRO series
- Requires Companion Speaker Cable (available separately)
- Anchor WH6000 Wireless Mic (Qty=1)
- The WH-6000 is a classic wireless handheld microphone with a sleek and lightweight design. With a 150' wireless range, it operates on 682 - 698 MHz frequency range and has 16 user-selectable wireless channels. The WH-6000 is powered by two AA batteries and operates approximately 6 - 8
- Anchor WB-6000 transmitter (Qty=1)
- The Anchor Audio WB-6000 is a 16-channel, diversity UHF body pack transmitter is used for Anchor Wireless Systems.
- Anchor Audio WB-6000 Features
- 16 User-selectable UHF channels
- PLL Synthesized for solid, drift-free transmission, 10 mW output
- Mic/Line switch for transmission of mic or line level signals such as CD players or mixers
- Tone Key Noise Suppression uses microphone ID to lock out interference
- Integral belt clip
- Cables & Cases
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.