Audio-Technica AE3300 Cardioid Condenser Handheld Microphone
With pristine audio quality, ultra-low handling noise, and high-frequency clarity, Audio-Technica’s AE3300 gives voice to the subtleties of vocal performance. This cardioid condenser vocal microphone features the condenser element used in the legendary AT4033 and proven in the world’s finest recording studios.
The hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam for ultimate protection against vocal plosives without compromising high-frequency clarity. Its superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance. For exceptional performance. For exacting detail. For brilliant clarity: AE3300. It’s the new standard in live audio.
- Exceptional performance for exceptional performers
- Same element as the classic AT4033 studio microphone
- Well-tempered polar pattern with outstanding rejection qualities
- Superior anti-shock engineering ensures low handling noise and quiet performance
- High-quality double-sided PCB uses surface-mount components. Extensive grounding plane and attention to best-practice grounding methods minimize electrical noise
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Robust all-metal design for enduring dependability on the road
- Quiet-Flex™ stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Integral 80 Hz HPF switch and 10 dB pad
- Stock Photos
- Element: Fixed-charge back plate, permanently polarized condenser
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 30-18,000 Hz
- Low Frequency Roll Off: 80 Hz, 12 dB/octave
- Open Circuit Sensitivity: -42 dB (7.9 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.