Audio-Technica AE4100 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone
Audio-Technica AE4100 Cardioid Dynamic Handheld Microphone is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Audio-Technica’s high-performance AE4100 cardioid dynamic vocal microphone delivers aggressive sound that stays up-front in the mix. Optimized for the stage, the microphone features superior anti-shock engineering for minimum handling noise. Its rugged construction is engineered to stand up to the rigors of touring. For ultimate protection against vocal plosives, the mic’s hardened-steel outer grille is lined with fine steel mesh and a layer of open-cell foam. A foam disk positioned on top of the element assembly provides the final layer of “pop” protection.
- Destined to be the next classic
- Optimized for the stage with excellent isolation properties
- The back-cavity assembly “floats” inside the handle shell, providing exceptional isolation from handling noise
- Superior anti-shock engineering for low handling noise
- Multi-stage grille design offers excellent protection against plosives and sibilance without compromising high-frequency clarity
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Outstanding pop protection
- Quiet-Flex stand clamp provides silent, flexible microphone positioning
- Tough, durable, resilient – built for the road
- Element: Dynamic
- Polar Pattern: Cardioid
- Frequency Response: 90-18,000 HzOpen Circuit Sensitivity-55 dB (1.7 mV) re 1V at 1 Pa
- Weight: 10.9 oz (310 g)
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.