Audio-Technica ATW-1101/L System 10 Digital Wireless with MT830cW Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
The easy-to-use system comes preconfigured at the factory, ready to operate right out of the box with no setup required. Three levels of diversity reception and automatic frequency selection provide seamless, reliable performance with clear digital audio for presenters, lecturers, clergy, and performers.
The ATW-1101/L includes a bodypack transmitter and a miniature MT830cW omnidirectional lav mic for hands-free speech. The transmitter provides up to 7 hours of continuous use with two AA batteries, at a maximum range of 100'. Up to 8 mic channels can operate simultaneously in the same space.
Clear Speech with Digital Audio and Omnidirectional Lavalier Mic
- The System 10 offers full-bandwidth, 24-bit/48 kHz digital audio with none of the audio artifacts associated with analog companding.
- The low-visibility, miniature MT830cW lavalier microphone features a Hirose 4-pin locking connector and delivers a natural sound optimized for speech intelligibility. Its omnidirectional polar pattern ensures that the sound remains consistent, even when the speaker's head moves away from the mic.
Easy to Set Up, Easy to Operate
Automatic Frequency Selection
- Just power up the components, and the receiver automatically seeks out a clean frequency and pairs up with the transmitter, saving you the hassle of scanning and syncing.
- While in use, the system continually monitors activity in the 2.4 GHz Wi-Fi range and automatically switches to a clean frequency to avoid interference if necessary.
Lightweight, Portable Receiver Chassis
- The tabletop receiver chassis features lightweight, plastic housing designed to let you stack multiple receivers on top of each other for convenience.
- The chassis' front-panel LEDs show pairing statuses and warn you if the transmitter's input level is set too high and causing distortion.
- A System ID number display indicates which transmitter is associated with a given receiver.
- Rear-panel connections include balanced XLR and unbalanced 1/4" output connections as well as an output level control.
Lightweight Bodypack Transmitter
- The transmitter is housed in lightweight, plastic chassis equipped with a Hirose 4-pin locking connector and a belt clip.
- An internal input trim control can be set, using the included screwdriver, to match the sensitivity of your microphone or audio source for distortion-free input.
- With just a quick press, the power switch on the transmitter doubles as a mute function. This function can be locked out to prevent an accident.
Pairing Multiple Transmitters
- With this peer-to-peer system, the transmitter can only transmit to one receiver at a time. However, up to 8 transmitters can be paired with a receiver ahead of time. This is useful in situations when you have multiple speakers, one after another, and you need to have them miked up and ready to go. All you'll have to do is turn one transmitter off and the next one on.
- Three Levels of Diversity Assurance to Avoid Dropouts
Triple Diversity Reception Maximizes Wireless Signal Integrity
- Space Diversity: The receiver compares the signal showing up at its two antennas and chooses the strongest one.
- Time Diversity: The transmitter sends the digital signal in two imperceptibly different time slots and compares the two.
- Frequency Diversity: The digital audio is sent over two different frequencies at the same time and the system chooses the cleaner one.
For optimal performance, users are encouraged to maintain as direct a line of sight as possible between the transmitter and receiver.
2.4 GHz Wi-Fi Band
- Unlike traditional analog wireless systems, the System 10 operates in the 2.4 GHz ISM band, away from interruptions and dropouts caused by TV and radio channel interference.
- For Presenters and Instructors
- Omni Lav Mic + Bodypack Transmitter
- Triple-Diversity Tabletop Receiver
- 7-Hour AA Batteries
- Fixed Antennas
- Expandable to 8 Mic Channels/100' Range
- Stock Photos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.