1 In stock
With the creation of the Behringer DeepMind 12D, the ultimate true analog, 12-voice polyphonic synthesizer in a convenient desktop or rack mount format is finally a reality. DeepMind 12D allows you to conjure up virtually any sound you can imagine with unparalleled finesse and ease. Thanks to its 4 FX engines, dual analog OSCs and LFOs per voice, 3 ADSR Generators, 8-Channel Modulation Matrix and onboard 32-Step Control Sequencer, the DeepMind 12D gives you complete control over your soundscape. Plus, DeepMind 12D features comprehensive remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android Apps over USB, MIDI or built-in Wifi – for a custom-tailored workflow that lets your creative spirit soar to new heights.
CLASSIC POLYPHONIC SYNTHESIZER
The inspired synthesizer tracks laid down in the 1970s and 80s are etched in the annals of progressive rock and pop music forever, making them truly classic in every sense of the word. DeepMind 12D’s pure analog signal path with legendary IR3109-style VCFs, stereo VCAs, and 12-voice polyphony lets you recreate all that magic or design the powerful, original sounds that just might make you a legend in your own right.
THE FX RACKS
DeepMind 12D also includs 4 simultaneous FX engines with over 33 world-class TC ELECTRONIC, MIDAS and KLARK TEKNIK algorithms – including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay, Multiband Distortion, and many more. Custom-designed and physically modeled after some of the most iconic and sought-after processors, DEEPMIND 12D’s FX were essentially “rebuilt” in the digital domain – and put right at your fingertips. All effects run inside the low-latency environment of the DEEPMIND 12D, ensuring flawless performance and flexible routing
TC ELECTRONIC is synonymous with some of the best sounding reverbs found anywhere. The TC DEEP REVERB provides 9 iconic reverb modes you know and love in tone effect that sounds insanely good. It’s amazing that just 4 controls (Decay, Tone and PreDelay) provide such a wide range of tonal options – bright and springy, warm and bouncy, or gigantic dark reflections. All that – and then some!
The Lexicon 480L has been recognized as the gold standard of digital reverb, and Behringer have included five of the finest reverb models: HALL, AMBIENT, RICH PLATE, ROOM and RICH CHAMBER. These models precisely capture all nuances based on the “True Physical Modeling” and the algorithms even incorporate the unit’s AD/DA gain stepping converters – nailing the entire analog and digital circuit paths, right down to the last detail.
- Classic polyphonic synthesizer with 12 true analog voices for insanely fat and authentic sounds
- Desktop version for stage performance or rack mount operation with rack mount brackets included
- 4 simultaneous world-class TC ELECTRONIC and KLARK TEKNIK FX with over 30 algorithms including Reverb, Chorus, Flanger, Phaser, Delay and multi-band Distortion
- 12 voices with 2 OSCs per voice with oscillator sync mode
- 2 LFOs per voice with 7 waveform shapes, key sync, MIDI sync and envelope auto-triggering
- 3 ADSR generators per voice for control of VCF, VCA and MOD envelopes
- Flexible 8-channel modulation matrix with over 20 sources and 130 destinations including effects parameters
- 32-step control sequencer with adjustable slew rate and MIDI sync
- Full remote control via iPad/PC/Mac and selected Android App over USB, MIDI or built-in WiFi for extended parameter control
- Pure analog signal path based on legendary VCF and VCA designs
- OSC 1 generates sawtooth and square/pulse waveforms with pulse width modulation
- OSC 2 generates square/pulse waveforms with tone modulation
- Selectable dual slope 12/24 dB analog low pass filter per voice with adjustable resonance
- Envelope faders seamlessly transform individual envelope segments between linear, exponential and reverse exponential curves
- Powerful unison and poly modes with detune, pan spread and drift parameters featuring up to 12 voices per note
- Global noise generator dramatically expands waveform generation
- Incredible polyphonic portamento with flexible fixed rate, fixed time and exponential pitch glide modes
- Sophisticated arpeggiator with tap tempo button and user configurable pattern modes
- Chord and PolyChord memories enable polyphonic performances from monophonic playing styles
- True bypass mode for pure and high-integrity analog tone
- Global variable 6 dB high pass filter with bass boost switch
- 26 sliders and one switch per function give direct and real-time access to all important parameters
- LCD Display with encoder, navigation switches and data value slider for rapid menu parameter editing and program selection
- 1024 user program memories with “compare and match” feature to quickly match all analog controls to values stored in program
- Fully servo-balanced stereo outputs for highest signal integrity
- CV/pedal input for connection to modular systems
- Comprehensive MIDI implementation (including NRPN/CC control of all parameters and bulk load/save)
- Integrated and configurable WiFi client / Access point allows easy and secure connection to home network
- 3-Year Warranty Program
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.