Whether a beginner or a pro when you play we want you to have the best possible playing experience. That’s why the same R&D team responsible for our professional amps also designed the ID:Core V3. Unique innovations and connectivity give guitarists the best possible sound from the first time they plug in.
Incredible tone and immersive Super Wide Stereo sound will inspire your playing. Guitarist-friendly controls combine with the power of programmability for an amazingly versatile tonal range from pristine clean to high gain. Live streaming to your smartphone is easy using a common TRRS cable and built-in USB connectivity allows you to easily record directly to your computer. Our free Architect software gives you access to our state-of-the-art Cab Rig Lite advanced cabinet simulator, along with deep editing and patch management.
- Live streaming is easy using a TRRS 3.5mm cable for input/output live streaming to a compatible device (i.e. iPhone, Android phone)
- User-configurable Cab Rig Lite is our next-generation Cab Simulator, with user controls for elements such as cabinet, mic and room environment.
- Free Architect software for deep editing and patch sharing online.
- Re-voiced and enhanced effects create beautiful Super Wide Stereo sonic textures.
- Unique recessed handle on the rear for easy carrying.
Intuitive Controls & Deep Editing
- Guitarist-friendly controls combined with the power of programmability for an amazingly versatile tonal range from pristine clean to high gain.
- Patented ISF control allows you to infinitely adjust the response of the tone control network.
- Hold down the Reverb button to engage the tuner. The effects LEDs show if you’re sharp, flat or in tune and the 6 Voices represent each of your 6 strings.
- Free Architect software for deep editing and patch sharing online.
- Re-voiced and enhanced studio quality effects create beautiful sonic textures in stunning Super Wide Stereo.
- ID:Core V3 amps use full range, linear speakers, so they’re perfect for gaming audio or watching movies. ID:Core V3 is an amp you can use every day.
- 4-channel USB audio makes low-latency recording and professional re-amping simple, turning your amp an audio interface.
- Small in size, but delivers huge tones from a cool-looking compact amp.
- Cab Rig Lite is our next-generation Cab Simulator, with user-configurable controls for elements such as cabinet, mic and room environment.
- Direct to device recording and livestreaming made easy using a TRRS 3.5mm cable for input/output live streaming to a compatible device (i.e. iPhone, Android phone)
- PB-1 Power Bank compatibility so you can use your ID:Core V3 anywhere, perfect for busking or jamming on the go.
- There’s a unique recessed handle on the rear for easy carrying.
The all-new Blackstar Architect software is the interface for controlling and customising many of the advanced features of upcoming Blackstar products, including Cab Rig. Architect is available for both PC and Mac, has been developed from the ground up to be compatible with the latest and future operating systems, including Mac OS Catalina and Big Sur.
Explore features such as a searchable patch library, and the ability to backup, archive and upload entire setlists of patches to your product. When the inevitable sonic writers block strikes, Architect has a new randomise feature for both amp tones and effects, providing inspiration and a great starting point for new musical ideas.
Cab Rig is our next-generation DSP speaker simulator that reproduces the sound and feel of a mic’d up guitar cab in incredible detail. Cab Rig’s new advanced algorithm can simulate a speaker cabinet and room with effectively zero latency, no phase mismatch and much more flexibility than an IR snapshot. Deep-dive using the accompanying software to capture the incredible tones via USB / XLR out or headphones.
Cab Rig Lite software enables you to fine tune the simulated relationship between mic and speaker delivered through the Blackstar ID Core V3's direct USB recording output. Unlike ‘snapshot’ IRs these responses are customisable by the player.
Blackstar’s unique Super Wide Stereo technology gives you an immersive sound experience that will have you playing along to your MP3 backing tracks for hours.
Hear your playing all around the room and amaze your audience with surround sound.
ID:Core V3 houses 6 enhanced voices from ultra clean to extreme overdrive. Sound better than ever before!
- Classic clean, dynamic
- 'Boutique' will break up when pushed hard
- Classic medium gain overdrive
- More gain and punch than Crunch
- Hot- rodded Master Volume overdrive
- Mid boosted overdrive
All the effects you need under the hood: The effects section delivers studio quality Super Wide Stereo modulation, delay and reverb effects simultaneously that you can store with your sound. It features an envelope filter modulation effect for funky cleans, or touch-sensitive lead lines.
Phaser, Chorus / Flanger, Envelope and Tremolo give you incredible options to add to your sound.
Linear, Analogue, Tape and Multi offer vintage through to modern time based effects.
Feel like you are playing in an empty room with these immersive Room, Hall, Spring and Plate reverb effects.
INFINITE SHAPE FEATURE
Get the exact tone you're looking for, from USA to UK and everything in between.
The patented ISF control allows you to choose the exact tonal signature you prefer. Fully counter clockwise has a more American characteristic with a tight bottomend and more aggressive middle, and fully clockwise has a British characteristic which is more ‘woody’ and less aggressive. This leads to a very familiar, musical response.
ID:CORE V3 STEREO 20
- Power: 20W (2x10W Super Wide Stereo)
- Voices: 6 Voices; Clean Warm, Clean Bright, Crunch, Super Crunch, OD1, OD2
- EQ: Patented ISF (Infinite Shape Feature)
- Effects: Delay x 4 Modulation x 4 Reverb x 4
- Tap Tempo: Y
- Patch Locations: 6 Patches
- Cab Rig Speaker Simulator and Headphone Output: Y
- Line In / Streaming: Y
- Tuner: Y
- USB: Y
- Footswitchable: Y
- Speaker: 2 x Blackstar 5"
03 - UEG210415728
10082021RK03 - 10222021RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.