1 In stock
- Easily syncs to an external MIDI clock source. The MIDI Start and Stop commands are supported as well.
- 4 distinct Play Styles provides ultimate flexibility. Serial Play Style - loops play one after the other for building a song in verse/chorus/bridge fashion. Serial Master Play Style - For serial style loopers it's nice to have a rhythmic background behind the melodic loops. Mute the strings and record a short "chika-chika" or beat on the sides of your acoustic axe. This rhythmic master loop can then play along with any other loop. Sync Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are synced so they stay together. Free Play Style - all loops can play simultaneously and are NOT synced; this is great for creating ambient soundscapes.
- 3 or 4 loops - your choice.
- Maximum recording time varies but can be as long as 35 minutes. 48KHz true stereo recording yields about 4 1/2 minutes 48KHz mono recording yields almost 9 minutes 24KHz true stereo recording yields almost 9 minutes 24KHz mono recording yields over 17 1/2 minutes 12KHz mono recording yields over 35 minutes
- Two Sample Rates - 48KHz or 24KHz, both use 20 bit samples; through signal is always 48KHz / 24 bits.
- Thru Mute Function - turns off through signal.
- Expression Pedal Jack - connect an expression pedal for foot control of overall playback volume or Decay Rate.
- Volume Knobs Serial & Serial-Sync Play Styles Volume controls playback level. Vol 2 - Vol 4 do nothing in these Play Styles. Sync & Free Play Styles Volume controls playback level of loop 1 Vol 2 controls playback level of loop 2 Vol 3 controls playback level of loop 3 Vol 4 controls playback level of loop 4
- Decay Rate Knob - sets the rate at which earlier parts fade when new ones are added; continuously variable from 0-100%.
- Stereo or Mono - recording and playback will be stereo or mono depending on which of the Smart Jacks you use.
- Smart Jacks - the Rang™ III senses which jacks are being used and provides different signal routing options.
- Rugged 9" x 6" x 2" steel chassis. It's much smaller than the other loopers that approach the III's power.
- Stacking - "stacking" is adding a part to a loop (There is no limit to the number of parts you can stack.)
- Undo/Redo - the last part stacked can be muted, then played again or rerecorded.
- Erase - loops can be erased one at a time or all at once; some loops can be erased while others plays.
- Copy Loop - a complete loop can be copied whether it is playing or not.
- Copy Live - this enables "re-sampling" and is very powerful; the pedal's output is routed to a new loop.
- Octave - plays loop an octave lower - your choice of original tempo (instant bass part) or playing at half speed.
- Reverse - loop plays backwards.
- Once - loop plays one time through then stops or if already playing, it stops at its end.
- Stutter - enables repeatedly starting a loop over before it plays all the way through, sort of like record scratching.
- Fade - loop(s) fades in or out with one button press; fade time can be 3 to 43 seconds.
- Reverse Solo - this is a built-in effect and enables you to create reverse leads live.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.