Floor Demo Unit
PEDALBOARD INTEGRATION EVOLVED
The MS-3 Multi Effects Switcher is a new-concept pedalboard solution that maximizes your creative options by combining a world-class multi-effects engine and multi-pedal switcher in one small, dedicated unit. Now, anyone can put together a professional effects system that’s incredibly compact, extremely light, and versatile enough to achieve nearly any sound imaginable. The MS-3 is a sonic powerhouse capable of running six internal pedal effects at once while seamlessly integrating three of your favorite external pedals. It also offers deep rig control capabilities, allowing you to switch amp channels, adjust effects in real time, work with MIDI devices, and more. With the MS-3, it’s easy to create a portable board or fly rig without the compromises associated with traditional loop switchers and all-in-one multi-effects units.
• Powerful integrated solution for creating a compact professional pedalboard
• Unlimited sound creation with six simultaneous pedal effects and audio loops for connecting three external pedals
• 112 built-in effects types for guitar and bass, including delays, reverbs, mod/pitch effects, overdrives, distortions, and more
• Intuitive user interface for easy patch creation
• Backlit LCD, editing knobs, and panel LEDs for on/off status of loops and effects
• Control assign, wave pedal, and other functions for deep real-time expression
• Equipped with numerous jacks for amp channel switching, effects control, and more
• MIDI output for working with MIDI-enabled effects
• Built-in tuner, noise suppressor, and global EQ
• USB for patch creation and backup via free MS-3 Editor/Librarian software
05 - Z9H3158
X - 021122RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.