The RC-500 is an essential partner for guitarists, singer/songwriters, multi-instrumentalists, and anyone who wants to take their looping to the next level. Craft real-time compositions with two loop tracks, mic and stereo instrument inputs, rhythms, and inspiring Loop FX, all backed by premium 32-bit audio quality. Store loops in onboard memories, and explore expanded operation with external controls and MIDI. Filled with next-generation Loop Station features, the RC-500 gives serious creators the tools they need to develop new ideas and deliver impactful performances that will leave audiences wanting more.
- Advanced two-track looper with onboard mixing and deep control options
- Class-leading sound quality with 32-bit AD/DA and 32-bit floating-point processing
- Stereo looper engine with 13 hours of recording time
- LCD with multi-color backlight for viewing loop status and editing parameters
- Mono/stereo inputs for easy pedalboard integration, plus independent XLR mic input with phantom power
- Reverse function and Loop FX (repeat, scatter, shift, and vinyl flick) for dynamic and engaging loop performances
- 16 different drum kits and 57 preset rhythms with A/B variations
- Support for expanded control via external footswitches, an expression pedal, or MIDI
- Full MIDI I/O provided with space-saving mini TRS jacks (BMIDI-5-35 adaptor cable available separately)
- Onboard storage for 99 phrase memories
- Back up and load WAV loops via USB
- Runs on four AA batteries or optional AC adaptor
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.