Infinitely inspiring, the RC-505 Loop Station has become an essential performance instrument for beatboxers, singers, and club performers around the world. Filled with new features requested by top users, the Version 2.0 update brings even more creative power to the flagship tabletop looper. Simultaneous effects can now be used in the Input FX and Track FX sections, and a number of new effects types are included. Many refinements to the loop functionality offer a multitude of ways to enhance and improve live performances. The control target functions have been greatly expanded as well, providing a wealth of external control options for musicians who loop with guitars, keyboards, and other instruments.
- Tabletop Loop Station that can be operated with the hands, perfect for beatboxers, vocalists, and club performers
- Five simultaneous stereo phrase tracks, with dedicated controls and independent volume faders
- Wide range of Input FX and Track FX for processing loops, including DJ and sampler-style effects
- Independent play mode and tempo sync settings enable a flexible combination of track behaviors and advanced performance options
- 99 phrase memories, each containing five phrase tracks, custom effects/playback settings, and more
- 85 onboard rhythm patterns, including odd-measure beats
- External control via MIDI and optional footswitches or expression pedal
- USB for phrase import/export and DAW integration with computers
- XLR mic input with phantom power, mono/stereo instrument inputs, and stereo aux input
Version 2.0: Newly Added Features
- Up to three effects can be used simultaneously in both the Input FX and Track FX sections
- New effects types, including Ring Modulator, Slow Gear, Pitch Bend, and others
- Extended parameters added to previous effects, including dotted and triplet note values for tempo syncing
- New targets for external foot control, ideal for musicians who play guitar, keyboards, and other instruments
- Assign functions have been increased from 8 to 16, providing expanded performance control via the front panel, external footswitches, expression pedal, and MIDI
- Enhanced Phrase Memory functions such as individual track monitoring via headphones, quantized loop recording, and more
- Added system functions, including loop indicator status settings and more
01 - G1M4005
03192021RK01 - 07212021RK01
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.