A Revolutionary New Tone Experience for Guitar
Fusing premium amp and effect tones with breakthrough BOSS spatial technology, the revolutionary Waza-Air takes the guitar experience where it’s never gone before. This personal amplifier system brings stunning realism to playing with headphones, using a gyro sensor and moving 3D space to deliver natural “amp-in-room” tone that’s rich, resonant, and infinitely inspiring. All-wireless connectivity means there are no cables to slow you down, and you can stream music from your phone and play as if you’re performing on stage in a full band. And with the BOSS Tone Studio app, you’re able to craft custom sounds with five amp types and over 50 different effects.
- Over-ear guitar sound system with wireless connectivity, premium amp and effect tones, Bluetooth audio streaming, and sound editing via your smartphone
- Advanced BOSS spatial technology and integrated gyro sensor deliver natural “amp-in-room” tone with 3D ambience and dynamic sound localization
- Five unique amp types derived from the Katana stage amplifier series, including a full-range voice for bass or acoustic/electric guitar
- Access over 50 customizable effects in the BOSS Tone Studio app
- Integrated BOSS wireless technology provides exceptional sound quality with ultra-low latency
- Easy-to-use controls for guitar volume and Bluetooth audio playback, plus instant access to six user-configurable tone settings
- Large, custom-designed 50 mm drivers deliver premium audio quality with rich, full sound
- Conforming earpads ensure optimum driver performance for uncompromised guitar tone
- Wide headband provides comfort for long playing sessions
- Durable construction with deluxe chrome-plated metal parts
- Versatile two-way design folds down for compact storage or flat transport in a guitar bag pocket
- Built-in rechargeable batteries with auto standby/wake function to conserve battery life
- Up to five hours of play time with the headphones and up to 12 hours with the included WL-T Transmitter
- Wirelessly edit, organize, and download tones with the BOSS Tone Studio app for iOS and Android mobile devices
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.