The 15 series is a perfect place to start on ukulele. All mahogany construction provides a full, rich sound and appointments like an abalone rosette and cream ABS body and fingerboard binding set these instruments apart from other models in its price range.
Additional features include a sleek satin finish, silver tuners with pearl buttons, and premium Aquila strings.
- ROOMY FRETBOARD: This uke's larger tenor-sized body exhibits an impressive level of projection and volume, making it perfect for players who find concert ukuleles a bit too small.
- DYNAMIC RANGE: Featuring all-mahogany construction, the 15TM produces a well-balanced tone, with superb dynamic range and pleasant overtones.
- TOP QUALITY WOODS: This handmade tenor ukulele features mahogany top, back, and sides, giving this small bodied ukulele a full, rich sound.
- EASY TUNING: Córdoba Silver with Pearl Button Tuners make it a breeze to tune your ukulele. 19 frets with fret position marks at 5th, 7th, 10th and 12th frets on neck and top of fingerboard provide a visual indication of where you are on the fingerboard.
- SOLID CRAFTSMANSHIP & ELEGANT DETAILING: Appointments like the 15TM’s abalone-style rosette and cream body and fingerboard binding set this ukulele apart from other similar models. Beginners and professionals alike will appreciate the 15TM’s good looks and easy playability.
- Number of Strings:4
- Top Material:Mahogany
- Back & Sides Material:Mahogany
- Neck Material:Mahogany
- Fingerboard Material:Rosewood
- Fingerboard Inlay:Dots
- Number of Frets:19
- Scale Length:17"
- Tuners:Silver Tuners with Pearl Buttons
- Nut Material:Composite
- Nut Width:1.5"
- Strings:Aquila Nylgut 10U
- Overall Length:26"
- Body Length:11.75"
- Upper Bout Width:6.75"
- Lower Bout Width:8.75"
- Body Depth:2.75"
01 - 1
03 - 1
07302021RK01 - 052022RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.