Cordoba 25C 25 Series Concert Ukulele, Natural Acacia
Cordoba 25C 25 Series Concert Ukulele, Natural Acacia is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
The 25 Series embodies the charm of traditional ukulele ornamentation combined with the striking natural figure of acacia, an exotic tropical wood closely related to koa, the beloved tonewood native to Hawaii. All 25 series ukuleles feature a solid exotic acacia top and figured acacia back and sides, providing a bright, round and familiar voice. A wooden rope-style top binding and herringbone rosette and tie block further the unique visual appeal, while hearkening to the ukulele's origins.
Other features include a thinly applied satin finish, bone nut and saddle, and Aquila strings.
- Top: Solid Acacia
- Back & Sides: Acacia
- Top Binding: Maple and Ebony Rope Pattern
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Top Purfling Inlay: Maple
- Rosette: Maple and Ebony Herringbone Pattern
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Neck/Fingerboard: Mahogany & Pau Ferro
- Scale Length: 375mm (14 3/4")
- Nut Width: 35mm (1 3/8")
- Fingerboard Inlays: 4mm Dots - Pearloid
- Nut/Saddle: Bone
- Number of Frets: 18
- Tuning Machines: Cordoba Nickel with Black Buttons
- Strings: Aquila New Nylgut Concert 7U
- Weight: 1.5lb
- Stock Photos
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.