Out of stock
Product Information From the Manufacturer:
The HardWire DL-8 Delay/Looper is a true delay powerhouse in a single stompbox footprint. Augment your performances with a rich and diverse palette of delays including Reverse, Modulated, Analog, Slapback, Lo Fi, and Tape. Dial in from an impressive delay range (from 15 milliseconds to 8 seconds) or Loop in true stereo for up to 20 seconds. And the built-in Tap Tempo function and Tails on/off switch feature will make the DL-8 at home on any pedalboard. As with all HardWire pedals, the DL-8 is crafted from premium all-metal components to perform night after night, tour after tour.
- Delay Types: Digital 0.5 Seconds - 15 ms to 500 ms (milliseconds) 1 Second - 500 ms to 1 sec 2 Seconds - 1 sec to 2 sec 8 Seconds - 2 sec to 8 sec
- Modulated - chorused delay
- Analog - vintage bucket brigade analog delay
- Slapback - 80 ms to 150 ms
- LoFi - low-fidelity delay with limited bandwidth
- Tape - classic tube tape echo
- Loop - create infinite stereo loops up to 20 seconds
- Tails On/Off Switch - When on, delay tails are not cut off when bypassed
- Tap Tempo
- True Stereo I/O
- True Bypass circuitry preserves your tone in bypass
- Constant High-Voltage operation for uncompromised signal quality
- HardWire Pedals include the following stage accessories
- Stomplock™ knob guard locks your tone in place and prevent tampering or accidental knob adjustments onstage
- Pedal Switch Glow Sticker helps you locate the pedal in adverse stage lighting
- Custom-cut Hook and Loop Pedalboard Pad to attach and lock your pedals to your pedalboard
Note: Product images are of actual product being sold. Please review carefully for condition, etc. Only item(s) in the photo are being sold. Thus, things like power supplies, accessories, cables, etc. are not included if they are not in the photo
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.