The Transmisser is a modulated reverb with extra-long decay fed to a highly resonant filter. It is the sonic recreation of blowing your signal to bits, shooting it through a black hole then beaming it back down on a cloud of cosmic dust. It is a Blazar for musical instruments.
If you can’t already tell, the Transmisser is not your every-day reverberation device. It does not do subtle. It does not do spring. It does not do a wood paneled rumpus room with 1" thick carpet. It will not recreate the classic sounds of the 60’s, 70’s and 80’s. The Transmisser will create an ultimate soundscape-y backdrop to your all-night guitar freak-out. It’ll quickly turn you into a one note per minute knob twiddler.
- Decay: This controls how long the reverb trails last. Trails become longer as you turn this clockwise.
- Darkness: This controls the tone of the reverberated signal; darker clockwise, lighter counterclockwise.
- Freq: This controls the frequency of the resonant filter that processes the reverberated signal. Higher clockwise, lower counterclockwise. This can also be controlled by an expression pedal through the jack located on the Eastern side. Tip= Wiper, Ring= 3.3v and Sleeve= ground. We highly recommend the Moog brand of expression pedals because they know what’s up.
- Warp: This is a system slew control. As you turn this control counterclockwise; the filter becomes deeper and more resonant, the decay becomes longer and warmer, the modulation grows wider and the whole system becomes more mellow. As you turn it clockwise, the whole system will tighten up and become more refined.
- Rate: The Rate is hardwired for the optimum depth and controls the speed of the system-wide modulation in a narrow range that creates a sound far more unique than a simple modulated reverb. It is not only modulating the reverberation but also the Freq and Darkness within a small range that is dependent on where the Warp control is set. Faster clockwise and slower counterclockwise.
- Mix: This is the reverb blend control. It adjusts how much wet signal is blended with your dry. More clockwise, less counterclockwise.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.