1 In stock
The chorus mode offers a lush and warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus. The flanger setting has a classic tape flange, a 70's negative feedback type flanger, and the elusive thru-zero flange. Lastly, but certainly not least, are the vibrato sub-modes which include a standard vibrato, a classic vibe sound, and a rotating speaker effect.
Each mode includes a special switch which allows the guitarist to really tweak crucial settings and it also offers some bonus features like the ability to add compression to vibrato mode, for example. For further fine tuning, a tone switch is available offering warm, clean, and bright voicings to the effect.
This true bypass pedal offers the uncompromising sound quality that guitarists have learned to expect from Empress pedals in an incredibly small box. With chorus, flanger and vibrato all only one touch away, this pedal is an incredible value.
- Chorus - A lush and warm sounding chorus, a fluid and dreamy multi-chorus, and a unique tremolo'ed chorus
- Flanger - A classic tape flange, a 70's negative feedback type flanger, and the elusive thru-zero flange
- Vibrato - A standard vibrato, a classic vibe sound, and a rotating speaker effect.
- 8 Presets - Up to 8 custom presets, easily accessed with the touch of a button.
- Advanced Configuration - Lets you customize the functionality of the Nebulus to suit your needs.
- Special Switch - Allows you to tweak settings important to the mode you're using, making the Nebulus even more customizable
- Tone - Choose between warm, clean and bright voicing for each effect.
- Soft Touch Switches - Soft touch switches control a relay bypass making transitions as smooth as possible.
- True Bypass - The Empress Nebulus employs true bypass, so you can be sure that it's not affecting the signal when disengaged.
- Small Size - The enclosure measures approximately 4.5" by 3.5" by 1.5", which is delightfully small when considering all the features packed into this unit.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.