Epiphone J-200 Acoustic/Electric, Aged Vintage Sunburst Gloss
The Epiphone Inspired by Gibson™ J-200™ is a stunning homage to the King of the Flat-Tops - the world-famous Gibson™ SJ-200. Since its introduction in 1937 it has been the choice of "singing cowboys" like Tex Ritter and Gene Autry, as well as folk, rock and country royalty, including Emmylou Harris, Elvis, Jimmy Page, Bob Dylan, George Harrison, The Edge, and many more.
Featuring a Super Jumbo non-cutaway solid figured maple body, solid Sitka spruce top, and two-piece maple neck with a mahogany center strip, the Epiphone J-200 is built with all solid woods for outstanding tone. The visual elements have always been a big part of the J-200's appeal, and the Epiphone Inspired by Gibson J-200 includes a Moustache™ bridge with curved block inlays, Crown headstock inlay and Graduated Crown mother of pearl fingerboard inlays, and a J-200 style pickguard with two-color graphics. Available in Aged Vintage Sunburst Gloss finishes.
A battery is not included. To power your pickup, you will need a 9-volt battery.
- Body Styles: Super Jumbo
- Body Shape: Super Jumbo Non-Cutaway
- Body Material: Solid Figured Maple
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Figured Maple with center strip
- Side: Solid Figured Maple
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Binding: 6-ply (top) and 4-ply (back)
- Body Finish: Aged Gloss
- Profile: 1960s SlimTaper™ D-shape
- Scale Length: 649.0 mm / 25.551 in
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 305.0 mm / 12.007 in
- Fret Count: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43.0 mm / 1.692 in
- End Of Board Width: 57.35 mm / 2.257 in
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Graduated Crowns
- Joint: Tapered Dovetail
- Finish: Gold
- Bridge: J-200 Moustache™
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Epiphone Deluxe with Keystone buttons and press in bushings
- Pickguard: J-200 Style Tortoise Shell with 2 Color Graphics
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply Bell
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Strap Buttons: 2 - bottom and side of heel
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
- Output Jack: Endpin Jack
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings Gauge: Gibson Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings .012, .016, .024w, .032, .042, .053
- Case: Not Included
- Weight: Approx. 5lbs
- Photos: Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.