Epiphone's Latest Rendition of the Iconic Workhorse
The classic J-45 has been the choice of legendary musicians ever since it was first introduced in 1942. Known as The Workhorse, it is Gibson's most famous and most popular acoustic guitar model.
Now Epiphone has released a new Inspired by Gibson™ J-45™ with all of the features players want, including all solid wood construction, a comfortable rounded C neck profile, 20 medium jumbo frets, the 60s style Kalamazoo headstock shape and a gorgeous Aged Vintage Sunburst finish. The Fishman® Sonicore under-saddle pickup and Sonitone preamp make this Workhorse stage-ready too.
A battery is not included. To power your pickup, you will need a 9-volt battery.
- Body Styles: Round Shoulder
- Body Shape: Sloped Shouldered Dreadnought
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Back: Solid Mahogany
- Side: Solid Mahogany
- Bracing: Quarter Sawn Spruce
- Binding: Top - 4-ply Ivory and Black; Back - 1-ply Ivory
- Body Finish: Aged Gloss
- Profile: Rounded "C"
- Scale Length: 628.0 mm / 24.724 in
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 305.0 mm / 12.007 in
- Fret Count: 20
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 43.0 mm / 1.692 in
- End Of Board Width: 57.35 mm / 2.257 in
- Inlays: Mother of Pearl Dots
- Joint: Tapered Dovetail
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Reverse Belly, Indian Laurel
- Saddle Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: 3 on a plate with Ivory buttons and press in bushings
- Pickguard: Tortoise Shell, J-45 Shape
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: 2-ply, Bell
- Bridge Pins: Ivory
- Strap Buttons: 2 - side of heel and endpin jack
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman Sonicore
- Controls: Fishman Sonitone Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone
- Output Jack: Endpin Jack
- Preamp: Fishman Sonitone
- Strings Gauge: Gibson Phosphor Bronze Acoustic Strings .012, .016, .024w, .032, .042, .053
- Case: Not Included
- Weight: Approx. 4.5lbs
- Photos: Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.