Epiphone L-00 Studio Acoustic/Electric, Vintage Sunburst
Epiphone L-00 Studio Acoustic/Electric, Vintage Sunburst - 22042303885 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Featuring a Solid Spruce Top and Fishman Electronics
The Epiphone L-00 Studio Acoustic/Electric guitar is a direct descendent of Epiphone’s original line of flattops going back to the golden age of acoustic guitars in the 1930s.
The smaller "parlor" or "blues box" style acoustic guitar is favored by blues players of all eras for its compressed, woody tonal quality, short scale, and comfortable weight, which makes it ideal for fingerpicking or the bark of a bottleneck slide. Now featuring the Fishman® Sonitone™ soundhole preamp and Fishman® Sonicore™ pickup, the L-00 Studio Acoustic/Electric can now plug-in and be heard on any size stage with first class acoustic/electric sound.
(Previously called EL-00 PRO)
- Body Styles: Small Body
- Body Shape: Small Body
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Top: Solid Spruce
- Back: Mahogany
- Side: Mahogany
- Profile: SlimTaper™ D
- Scale Length: 628.65 mm / 24.75 in
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Fingerboard Radius: 304.8 mm / 12 in
- Fret Count: 19
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Width: 42.67 mm / 1.679 in
- Inlays: Pearloid Dot
- Joint: Glued-in
- Finish: Nickel
- Bridge: Indian Laurel
- Tuning Machines: Grover® Rotomatic® with mini buttons 14:1
- Pickguard: Imitation Tortoise with metal E
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Under Saddle Pickup: Fishman® Sonicore™
- Controls: Fishman® Sonitone™ Soundhole mounted Volume and Tone controls
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Preamp: Fishman® Sonitone™
- Strings Gauge: .012 .016 .024 .032 .042 .053
- Case: Not Included
- Weight: Approx. 4.5lbs
- Photos: Stock
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.