Gator’s Transit Series concert ukulele gig bags provide rugged case-like protection without sacrificing the lightweight portability of a bag.
The interior safeguards your ukulele with 20mm-thick foam padding lined with soft, red micro--fleece. A removable, three-point foam block padding system cradles the headstock, neck and base of the instrument for further protection, and a Velcro adjustable neck strap keeps your instrument stable while in use. The weather-resistant, fabric exterior and thick rubber tread on the bottom of the bag prevents wear while shielding from the elements. A reinforced carry handle provides a comfortable grip, while the stowaway backpack straps can be unclipped and easily tucked into the rear zipper pocket. The exterior pocket on the front of the bag contains an additional smaller zipper pocket, providing ideal storage for both personal belongings and guitar accessories.
Additionally, multiple d-rings are included for clipping peripheral accessories to the bag.
Weather Resistant Exterior
Stylish, Weather resistant blended fabric exterior available in Charcoal Black, Light Grey, and Tan with black accents and gun metal hardware.
Padded, Adjustable Interior
20mm padded plush Micro-Fleece lining with adjustable, removable Three-Point interior padding system and Velcro neck strap fully secures and protects the instrument.
Front zippered pocket perfect for strings, tuner and any other accessories you may need.
Protective Rubber Bottom
A thick rubber treading on the bottom of the bag prevents wear while shielding from the elements.
- Transit Series Gig Bag Designed to Fit Concert Ukuleles
- Weather-Resistant Blended Fabric Exterior in Tan
- Thick Foam Padding Throughout Interior Frame of Bag for Case-Like Protection
- Removable Color-Matched Backpack Straps with Concealable Stowaway Zipper Pocket
- 20mm-Thick Removable Neck Support Foam Pad Covered with Plush Micro-Fleece Lining
- Exterior Accessory Pocket with Mini Pocket on Front for Storing Phone, Keys and Small Electronics
- Reinforced Carry Handle for both Secure & Comfortable Grip
- Thick Rubber Tread on Bottom of the Bag Prevents Wear and Protects from Small Puddles to Spilled Drinks
- D-Ring for Clipping Accessories
- Exterior Dimensions: 27.25"/69.22cm (L) x 10.50"/26.67 cm (W) x 5.00"/12.70 cm (H). Net Weight: 2.40 lbs./1.09 kg
- Interior Dimensions (Instrument-Specific): 26.00"/11.79 cm (Overall Length) x 9.50"/4.31 cm (Lower Bout) x 8.75"/3.97 cm (Middle Bout) x 8.00"/3.63 cm (Upper Bout) x 13.00"/5.90 cm (Body Length) x 3.50"/1.59 cm (Body Height)
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.