The miracle of volume!
With its mahogany "long-body" design and comfortable "soft V"-shaped neck, this faithful reissue of the 1930s classic sounds and plays like a million bucks. The vital feature of all Gretsch resonator guitars is the Gretsch Ampli-Sonic™ diaphragm (resonator cone), which is hand-spun in Eastern Europe from nearly 99 percent pure aluminum, yielding an impressive quality and volume of tone.
- Build: Folk & Bluegrass
- Cutaway: Non Cutaway
- Body Finish Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Body Shape: ResonatorBody
- Material: Laminated Mahogany
- Bracing: Internal Sound-Well
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Neck Finish: Vintage Semi-Gloss
- Neck Shape: Soft "V"Scale
- Length: 25" (635 mm)
- Fingerboard Radius: 15.75" (400 mm)
- Fingerboard Material: Padauk
- Number of Frets: 19 (12 to Body)
- Fret Size: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Bone
- Nut Width: 1.75" (44.45 mm)
- Position Inlays: White Dot
- Truss Rod Nut: Hex
- Headstock: 1930's Gretsch 3x3
- Bridge: Spider - Ebony-Tipped Maple
- Hardware Finish: Chrome
- Tailpiece: Weathered Trapeze Tailpiece
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Die-Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Strings: D'Addario EJ16 Phosphor Bronze, Light (.012-.053 Gauges)
- Strap Buttons: Vintage End-Pin
- Other Features: Gretsch Ampli-Sonic Spider Resonator Cone and Bridge; Nickel-Plated Poinsettia Design Cover-Plate; 1930s Gretsch Headstock with Aged Pearloid Face.
- Weight: 10lb
01 - CAXR210761 LW041222
12092021RK - 041222RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.