Guild Jumbo Junior Reserve Maple Westerly Collection Acoustic/Electric, Natural
Guild brings new life to the Jumbo Junior with exotic wood appointments. The Jumbo Junior Reserve Maple features a beautiful flamed maple back & sides, exotic padauk body and fretboard binding, padauk rosette, mother-of-pearl block inlays, and a light satin natural finish. Whether on the couch, in the studio or on the go, the Jumbo Junior’s compact design allows you to have a Guild by your side at all times.
Fun and comfortable to play, the Jumbo Junior’s warm tone and surprising volume will inspire many memories, group sing-alongs, and weekend jam sessions. Featuring a solid Sitka spruce top and arched Flamed maple back & sides, the Jumbo Junior offers Guild’s classic aesthetic for those who love the look of a jumbo, but may not love the size. The 23 3/4“ scale length gives this guitar portable size, but the playability of full sized instrument. Top it off with Fishman GT-1 electronics to plug in to any amp, and the Jumbo Junior is ready to go whenever you need to get your Guild on.
- Body Shape: JJ - Jumbo Junior
- Body Top: Solid Sitka Spruce
- Top Bracing Pattern: Scalloped X
- Soundhole Diameter: 3 5/8" (91mm)
- Rosette: Padauk
- Top Purfling Inlay: 3-Ply - Black/White/Black
- Top Binding: Padauk
- Body Sides: Flamed Maple
- Side Purfling Inlay: Black
- Body Back: Arched Flamed Maple
- Back Purfling Inlay: N/A
- Body Binding: Padauk
- Color: Natural (NAT)
- Finish: Satin Polyurethane
- Weight: 5lb
- Neck Material: Maple
- Scale Length: 23 3/4" (603mm)
- Neck Shape: Slim C
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 24mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 12" (305mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Blocks - Mother-Of-Pearl
- Frets Total: 19
- Fingerboard Binding: 1.0 mm Padauk
- Bridge Material: Pau Ferro
- Bridge String Spacing: 2 1/4" (56mm)
- Bridge Pins: Ivory Colored Plastic with Black Dot
- Saddle Material: Compensated Bone
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Gold
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage 16 Open Gear Tuners - Gold
- Endpin: Strap Button - Gold
- Pickguard: Tortoiseshell
- Electronics: Guild/Fishman Sonitone GT-1 with Volume and Tone controls
- Controls: Master Volume and Tone
- Strings: D'Addario EXP16 - Coated Phosphor Bronze Light (.012 - .053)
- Included Case: Case Sold Separately (Not Included)
- Case Candy: Guild Cloth Bag filled with Warranty Book, Promotion Card with Stickers, Truss Rod Wrench, and 2 Guild Picks
- Upper Bout Width: 10 1/2" (267mm)
- Lower Bout Width: 14 1/2" (368mm)
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 3 3/8" (85mm)
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 4 1/8" (105mm)
- Body Length: 17 1/4" (438mm)
- Overall Length: 37" (940mm)
- Item #: 3834605921
10292021RK - 061422RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.