Guild is pleased to announce the highly anticipated reintroduction of one of its most iconic, uniquely recognizable guitars: the S-200 T-Bird. This reissue is a replica of the original versions produced between 1964 and 1968, featuring an asymmetrical all mahogany body sure to catch the eye of the guitarist looking to blaze his or her own trail. However, this guitar’s appeal isn’t just about its looks – its unique controls create the widest array of tones offered on any Guild instrument, drawing on its dual Guild LB-1 Little Bucker pickups to achieve almost every conceivable color on the palette.
The T-Bird features a vintage C shape set mahogany neck and bound fingerboard with pearloid block inlays. Other period-correct details include open gear vintage tuning machines, and famed asymmetrical headstock adorned with Guild’s logo and mother-of-pearl Thunderbird icon.
The T-Bird's LB-1s are replicas of Guild's original humbuckers, offering an array of tones from sparkly clean single coil-esque spank to thick and warm humbucker sounds that fatten and sing when driven. Switching capabilities include rhythm or lead modes, pickup on/off, and standard volume and tone controls. When engaged, an optional tone capacitor creates single-coil tones while maintaining the hum-free reliability of the LB-1s.
- Body Type: Solid Body
- Body Shape: Guild T-Bird
- Body Top: N / A (Solid Body)
- Body Wood (Solid Bodies): Mahogany
- Soundhole/F Holes Binding: N/A
- Body Sides: N/A (Solid Body)
- Body Back: N/A (Solid Body)
- Finish: Antique Burst (ATB)
- Weight: 8.4lb
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Neck Shape: C Shape
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 20mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 23mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 7mm Socket Wrench
- Fingerboard Material: Pau Ferro
- Fingerboard Radius: 10" (254mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: Blocks - Mother-Of-Pearl
- Fingerboard Inlay Location: 1, 3, 5, 7, 9, 12, 15, 17
- Frets Total: 22
- Fret Type: Medium Jumbo
- Fingerboard Binding: Ivory ABS
- Bridge String Spacing: 2" (51mm)
- Hardware Finish/Plating: Nickel Plated
- Bridge: Tune-O-Matic
- Tailpiece: Hagstrom Vintage Tremar
- Nut Material: Bone
- Tuning Machines: Grover Sta-Tite Open-Gear 18:1
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Style - Nickel
- Pickguard: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Guild LB-1 Bridge Pickup
- Neck Pickup: Guild LB-1 Neck Pickup
- Pickup Switch: Bridge Pickup - ON/OFF, Neck Pickup - ON/OFF
- Controls: Rhythm/Lead Switch, 2 Pickup Switches, Bass Cut Switch, Rhythm Volume & Tone, Lead Volume & Tone
- Strings: D'Addario EXL110 - Nickel Wound Regular Light (.010" - .046")
- Included Case: Case Sold Separately
- Upper Bout Width: 11 1/2" (292mm)
- Lower Bout Width12 1/2" (318mm)
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 1 1/2" (38mm)
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 1 1/2" (38mm)
- Body Length: 19 1/2" (495mm)
- Overall Length: 40" (1016mm)
01 - KWM2100173 LWY
11122021RK - 052722RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.