Guild Newark St. Collection Starfire 1 SC Electric Guitar, Seafoam Green
An affordably priced, single cut Starfire has arrived. Based on the timeless Starfire II and III single cut body shape, the Starfire I SC features a 2“ thick, hollow body with an added bridge block to increase bridge stability and improved resonance.
Made with a sturdy arched maple top, back, and sides, the Starfire I SC has the airy tonality of a hollow body instrument with bright overtones and pronounced lows. The 24 3/4” scale length and modern thin “U” neck profile provide a fast, smooth playing neck, while the premium Guild Vintage 18 tuners and Tune-o-matic bridge ensure the strings are accessible and in tune. Rich, vintage tone is injected by Guild’s own HB-2 Alnico II humbuckers, and the push-pull coil splitting feature allows for singing, single coil tones from either pickup.
All of these features come standard on the Starfire I platform.
- Body Type: Semi-hollow Body
- Body Shape: Starfire I Single Cutaway
- Body Top: Arched Maple
- Body Wood (Solid Bodies): N / A
- Top Bracing Pattern: N / A
- Soundhole / F Holes Binding: Unbound F Holes
- Top Purfling Inlay: 2-Ply Black and Ivory
- Top Binding: Ivory ABS
- Body Sides: Maple
- Side Purfling Inlay: N / A
- Body Back: Arched Maple
- Back Purfling Inlay: 2-Ply Black and Ivory
- Purfling: 2-Ply Black and Ivory
- Body Binding: Ivory
- Neck Material: Mahogany
- Scale Length: 24 3/4" (629mm)
- Neck Shape: Modern Thin "U"
- Nut Width: 1 11/16" (43mm)
- Neck Thickness 1st Fret: 20.5mm
- Neck Thickness 9th Fret: 22.5 mm
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Wrench: 4mm Allen Key
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Rosewood
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.5" (320mm)
- Fingerboard Inlays: 5mm Dots - Pearloid
- Frets Total: 20
- Fret Type: Narrow Tall - 2.4mm (W) x 1.3mm(H)
- Fingerboard Binding: 1.5 mm Ivory ABS
- Color: Seafoam Green (SFG)
- Bridge String Spacing: 2" (52mm)
- Hardware Finish / Plating: Nickel Plated
- Bridge: Guild Tune-O-Matic - Nickel
- Tailpiece: Guild Vibrato Tailpiece Semi Hollow - Aluminum
- Nut Material: Composite
- Tuning Machines: Guild Vintage 18 Open Gear Tuners
- Strap Buttons: Vintage Pawn
- Pickguard: Black with Guild Logo
- Bridge Pickup: Guild HB-2 Humbucker Nickel - Bridge
- Neck Pickup: Guild HB-2 Humbucker Nickel - Neck
- Pickup Switch: 3-Way Toggle: 1. Bridge Pickup - 2. Bridge and Neck Pickups - 3. Neck Pickup
- Controls: Neck Volume & Tone, Bridge Volume & Tone, 3-way Toggle Pickup Switch, and Push/Pull Coil Split
- Strings: D'Addario EXL115 Nickel Wound, Medium (.011 - .049)
- Upper Bout Width: 11 3/4" (299mm)
- Lower Bout Width: 16 3/8" (416mm)
- Body Depth Upper Bout: 1 15/16" (49mm)
- Body Depth Lower Bout: 1 15/16" (49mm)
- Body Length: 18 1/4" (464mm)
- Overall Length: 41 1/2" (1055mm)
- Included Case: Case Sold Separately
- Weight: Approx. 7.5lbs
- Stock Photos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.