Out of stock
Product Information From the Manufacturer:
The Guyatone Mighty Micro MDm5 Digital Delay is an improved version of the top-selling MD-3 delay effect pedal. The Mighty Micro Delay gives you a wide range of delay types and tones in an ultra-compact enclosure. The Mighty Micro Delay guitar pedal offers 30-2600 milliseconds of delay time. That's more than enough to create an entire range of classic delay effects from rockabilly slapback to arena-rock washes of excess and everything in-between.
At higher feedback settings this Guyatone guitar pedal self-oscillates like an analog delay, creating cacophonous cascades of repeats, UFO-landings, ray guns, and other bizarre sound effects. Use it at lower feedback settings for sound-on-sound layering of parts that create beautiful, ethereal soundscapes slowly fading into infinity.
The Guyatone Mighty Micro Delay Pedal's hi-frequency roll-off control lets you create authentic simulation of classic analog delay tones by reducing high frequencies on delay repeats.
- Micro Delay Controls
- Level Adjusts volume of the Delay effect when pedal is engaged. Turn clockwise to increase Delay volume. At full clockwise position, Delay Level is equal to original (dry) signal. At fully counter-clockwise position, there is zero Delay signal.
- Time Adjusts Delay Time. Turn clockwise to increase Delay Time and slow down speed of Delay repeats. Delay Time is adjustable within three preset ranges as determined by the Mode Switch.
- Repeat Adjusts amount of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to increase the amount of Delay Repeats.
- Mode Switch Selects three different ranges for Delay Time Control S (20–60ms), M (80–650ms), and L (330–2600ms)
- High Roll-Off Adjusts tonal quality of Delay Repeats. Turn clockwise to reduce high frequency (hi-cut). As the Delay repeats decay, the amount of hi-cut will increase. You can simulate analog delay tones by reducing the hi-frequencies naturally.
Note: Product images are of actual product being sold. Please review carefully for condition, etc. Only item(s) in the photo are being sold. Thus, things like power supplies, accessories, cables, etc. are not included if they are not in the photo
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.