Kramer SM-1 H Electric Guitar, Shockwave Purple
An Exciting New Version of the SM-1
The SM-1 H is an exciting new version of the SM-1 and an updated version of the original Kramer Stagemaster Mach II. It retains the neck-through, double-cutaway mahogany body, ebony fingerboard, and Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo and R2 1000 series locking nut of the original SM-1, but has simplified electronics consisting of a single volume control with push/pull series/parallel switching and a Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucker™ in the bridge position.
- Body Shape: SM-1
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Mahogany
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 25.51" / 648mm
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony, White Binding
- Fingerboard Radius: 12.6"
- Number Of Frets: 24
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 Locking Nut; Top Mount
- Nut Width: 1.63" / 41.3mm
- Inlays: Kramer Mini Headstocks, 12-fret Engraved Kramer
- Joint: Neck-Through Body, Contoured Heel
- Headstock: Kramer SM-1 Pointy with White Binding and Gold Kramer Pyramid Logo; Black Wrench Holder on Rear of Headstock
- Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Kramer Black Die Cast
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Truss Rod Cover: 1 ply Black Bullet, 1 Screw, SM-1H in White
- Control Knobs: Black Metal Knurled
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: Not Included
- Weight: Approx. 7lbs
- Stock Photos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.