The original Korg Wavedrum amazed the world back in 1994. This legendary musical instrument was instantly famous for its innovative design, performance possibilities, and unique sounds. The Limited Edition Wavedrum Oriental adds a full range of algorithms and PCM samples dedicated to Arabic percussion. All of these sounds faithfully simulate the distinctive ways in which the tone is affected by subtle nuances in playing technique and the position of the strike on these acoustic instruments. From the Darbuka with its thin single skin, the Riq with its single skin and jingles, the dual-skinned Bendir and many more.
The number of preset programs has been increased from the previous 100 to a whopping 150 preset programs. Together with the 150 user programs, you can now choose from a total of 300 variations. The appearance has also been enhanced. The body is a white tone reminiscent of a high-quality darbuka's ceramic body, complemented by a deep red-wine-colored rim.
- 2nd Generation Dynamic Percussion Synthesizer provides unparalleled expressiveness
- Innovative technology combines DSP synthesis and PCM playback
- 2 playing surfaces, both the traditional drumhead and advanced rim areas offer unprecedented expression and a familiar feel with hands, sticks or mallets
- Transducer pickup and pressure sensor system responds to every performance nuance and gesture and every playing style
- 150 preset programs offer traditional drum and percussion sounds, plus new and unique sounds
- 150 user programs for storing customized sounds and settings
- Live Mode stores up to 12 favorite programs for instant recall
- 140 loop phrases of various genres allow Wavedrum users to jam along
- Headphone output for silent practice
- AUX input allows the monitoring or mixing in of any audio source; CD, MP3, even a second WAVEDRUM!
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.