The Pacer Classic is part of Kramer's Original Collection and is a superb tribute to the original 1982 Kramer that knocked the guitar world for a loop. The Pacer Classic is built for speed, with a 25.5" scale maple neck with a Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper™ C profile and 22 medium jumbo frets. The Pacer Classic has chrome hardware, an alder double-cutaway body, a pair of double white, open-coil Alnico Classic 5 humbuckers™, and a licensed Floyd Rose® Tremolo bridge and R2 Locking Nut.
- Body Shape: Pacer
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Maple
- Profile: K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Licensed Floyd Rose R2 Lock Nut, Top Mount
- Nut Width: 1.63" / 41.3mm
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Bolt On with Chrome Plate
- Headstock: Kramer Classic with White Kramer Logo and Chrome String Retaining Bar; Chrome Wrench Holder on Headstock Rear
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Licensed Floyd Rose
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast
- TrussRod: Dual Action
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers:White
- Strap Buttons: 2
- Mounting Rings: White
- Neck Pickup: Alnico 5 Classic Humbucker with Double White Exposed Coils
- Bridge Pickup: Alnico 5 Classic Humbucker with Double White Exposed Coils
- Controls: 2 Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 3-way Mini Toggle
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010 .013 .017 .026 .036 .046
- Case: No Gig Bag or Case Included
- Weight: Approx. 7.14lbs
- Stock Photos
01 - 21081322045
03 - 21081338669052022RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.