Kramer SM-1 Electric Guitar, Candy Blue
The new SM-1 is part of Kramer's Original Collection and introduces the Kramer name to a new generation with a neck-through, double-cutaway mahogany body, ebony fingerboard, Seymour Duncan® Cool Rails™ and JB™ humbucker™ pickups, a Floyd Rose® 1000 series tremolo, and a Floyd Rose R2 1000 series locking nut.
Available in Candy Blue.
- Body Styles: Double Cut
- Body Shape: SM-1
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 647.7 mm / 25.5 in
- Fingerboard Material: Ebony
- Fingerboard Radius: 355.6 mm / 14 in
- Fret Count: 24
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 series Locking Nut, top mount
- Nut Width: 41.28 mm / 1.625 in
- Inlays: Kramer Mini Headstocks, 12-fret engraved Kramer
- Joint: Neck-Through Body
- Finish: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose 1000 series Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose 1000 series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Kramer Black Chrome
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome
- Plastic Parts: Black back plates
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and upper horn
- Neck Pickup: Seymour Duncan Cool Rails
- Middle Pickup: Seymour Duncan Cool Rails
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB
- Controls: Master Volume with Treble Bleed mod, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 5-way selector, mini-toggle coil split switch for bridge pickup
- Output Jack: Black Barrel : rim mount
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Not Included
- Accessories: Black wrench holder behind the headstock
- Weight: Approx. 7.5lbs
- Photos: Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.