Skid Row Legend's Premier Signature Kramer
Kramer presents the premier signature model from Skid Row's Snake Sabo. Inspired by his favorite road guitar, the Snake Sabo Baretta features a replica graphic commissioned by Sabo and created by legendary Kramer artist Dennis Kline.
The Snake Sabo Baretta features a new Kramer 85-T™ Double Black Open Coil Humbucker™ that was designed by Gibson™ USA Luthier Jim DeCola, a K-Speed SlimTaper™ neck with jumbo frets, a Floyd Rose® 1000 bridge system, an EVH® D-Tuna® Drop D Tuning System, a Floyd Rose LRT-L40 Trem Stop to keep the tuning stable when using the D-Tuna, and it comes with a Kramer premium gig bag.
Kramer stands behind every guitar they make with a Limited Lifetime Warranty and Gibson Brands™ Customer Service. Kramer - Made to Rock Hard!
- Body Shape: Kramer Baretta
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Snake graphic over Snake Green Gloss
- Material: 3 piece Maple, natural Satin finish
- Profile: K-Speed SlimTaper™
- Scale Length: 25.51" / 648mm
- Fingerboard Material: Indian Laurel
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose® R2 Locking Nut
- Inlays: Dot
- Joint: Bolt-on with black plate
- Headstock: Kramer Reverse Pointy, 14 degree angle with Kramer Pyramid logo
- Headstock inlay: Black
- Finish: Black Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Black Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 series Tremolo with EVH® D-Tuna® Drop D Tuning System
- Tuning Machines: Black Chrome Mini Die Cast
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Black Chrome Knurled
- Jack Plate Cover: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 Black Chrome
- Mounting Rings: Black
- Bridge Pickup: Kramer 85-T™ Double Black Open Coil Humbucker
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone, CTS Potentiometers
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, 046
- Case: Kramer Premium Gig Bag
- Weight: Approx. 8.2lbs
- Stock Photos
052022RK - 072922RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.