Kramer Striker HSS Electric Guitar, Ebony
The Kramer Striker™ is part of the Kramer Modern Collection and is a perfect entry to the world of Kramer's high-performance, shred-ready guitars! It features a satin-finished maple neck with a Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper™ C profile; it's fast, easy-playing, and incredibly comfortable. The exceptionally sonically versatile Striker comes equipped with three Alnico 5 pickups, including a zebra-coil bridge humbucker™ and two single coils, so it can provide sparkling clean single coil tones as easily as it delivers hard-rocking humbucker tones. It also has a licensed Floyd Rose® locking vibrato so you can use the whammy bar to your heart's content while remaining in tune.
- Body Styles: Double Cut
- Body Shape: Striker
- Body Material: Mahogany
- Body Finish: Gloss Body, Satin Neck
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 648
- Fingerboard Material: Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 320
- Fret Count: 24
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Licensed Floyd Rose R2 Locking Nut, Top Mount
- Nut Width: 43
- Inlays: Black Dot
- Joint: Bolt On with Mounting Ferrules
- Finish: Black
- Bridge: Licensed Floyd Rose
- Tuning Machines: Die Cast
- Pickguard: None
- Truss Rod: Dual Action
- Truss Rod Cover: Black Bullet, 3-screw; White Silkscreen "Striker"
- Control Knobs: Black Knurled
- Switch Tip: Black
- Control Covers: Black
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Mounting Rings: Black (Bridge Pickup Only)
- Neck Pickup: Kramer Alnico 5 SC-1; Black
- Middle Pickup: Kramer Alnico 5 SC-1; Black
- Bridge Pickup: Kramer Alnico 5 HB-1 Zebra Coil
- Controls: Master Volume, Master Tone
- Pickup Selector: 5-way Selector
- Output Jack: 1/4" Black Barrel Rim Mount Jack
- Strings Gauge: .09 .011 .016 .024 .032 .042
- Case: Not Included
- Weight: Approx. 7.5lbs
- Photos: Stock
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.