The 84 is part of the Kramer Icon Collection that honors Kramer's first golden age and is one of the most influential electric guitars of all time. Featuring a lightweight alder body, a Seymour Duncan® JB™ humbucker™, a push/pull volume control for series/parallel switching, a Floyd Rose® R2 1000 series locking nut, and 1000 series Floyd Rose Tremolo.
The Hard Maple fingerboard has dot inlays, a 12" radius, a 25.5" scale, 22 medium Jumbo frets, and a Floyd Rose® R2 Lock Nut. The classic Kramer “banana” style headstock matches the body finish and has the historic Kramer logo. The truss rod is easily accessible at the body for quick adjustments.
- Body Shape: The 84
- Body Material: Alder
- Finish: Gloss
- Material: Hard Maple with Walnut Skunk Stripe
- Profile: Kramer K-Speed SlimTaper C
- Scale Length: 25.5" / 647.7mm
- Fingerboard Material: Hard Maple
- Fingerboard Radius: 12"
- Number Of Frets: 22
- Frets: Medium Jumbo
- Nut Material: Floyd Rose R2 1000 series Locking Nut; Top Mount
- Nut Width: 1.63" / 41.28mm
- Inlays: Dot (Double Dots on 12th fret)
- Joint: Bolt-On
- Headstock: Kramer 84 Banana; Non-angled
- Finish: Chrome
- Tuner Plating: Chrome
- Bridge: Floyd Rose® 1000 series Tremolo
- Tailpiece: Floyd Rose® 1000 series Tremolo
- Tuning Machines: Mini Die Cast
- Pickguard: None
- TrussRod: Adjustable
- Control Knobs: Chrome Knurled
- Control Covers: Black Vinyl
- Strap Buttons: 2 - Bottom and Upper Horn
- Bridge Pickup: Seymour Duncan JB Humbucker; Mounted to Body
- Controls: Master Volume with Push/Pull Series/Parallel Switch
- Output Jack: 1/4"
- Strings Gauge: .010, .013, .017, .026, .036, .046
- Case: Not Included
- Weight: Approx. 7.14lbs
- Stock Photos
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.