The Mahogany ukulele by Lanikai sounds beautiful and opens a new world of possibilities for writing and performing while also delivering dynamic new features such as a wider nut for player comfort, select wood, open back tuners, NuBone XB nut and saddle, D’Addario strings, satin finish, a padded gig bag and a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Mahogany laminate top, back and sides
- Chrome open back tuners for tuning accuracy and keeping the headstock light for player comfort
- Nubone XB nut and saddle for sustain and tone
- Wide nut and neck profile for player comfort (37.4mm nut width)
- Chrome Strap Buttons for safety and comfort
- Mahogany is an industry standard for ukuleles as it provides a traditional look and a pleasant warm tone
- Acoustic no cutaway
- Single-Ply White ABS fingerboard binding / black dots
- D'Addario EJ88 strings for tone and reliability
- Walnut fingerboard and bridge
- 8 hole no tie bridge for easy string changes
- Includes 5mm Lanikai padded gig bag
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
07232021RK01 - 12202021RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.