Building on a legacy of award-winning FireWire audio interfaces, the M-Audio ProFire 2626 brings next-generation performance to your PC or Mac host-based recording system. This powerful interface delivers 26 x 26 simultaneous I/O, complete with an onboard DSP mixer sourced from up to 52 audio streams. It features every kind of connection you need—including award-winning Octane preamp technology on all eight analog inputs, ADAT, S/PDIF, word clock and MIDI. Critically acclaimed JetPLL jitter elimination technology ensures pristine audio quality and reliable synchronization all the way up to high-definition 24-bit/192kHz resolution. In addition, ProFire 2626 offers easy FireWire connectivity, extremely low latency, dual headphone outputs, front-panel ¼” instrument inputs and standalone operation.
· Up to 24-bit/192kHz for high-definition audio
· Eight analog inputs sourced from eight XLR mic inputs with phantom power, eight ¼” TRS balanced line inputs, and two ¼” TS instrument inputs
· Optical I/O in the form of 2 x 2 S/PDIF (on optical port B) or 16 x 16 ADAT (8 x 8 in S/MUX II mode, 4 x 4 in S/MUX IV mode)
· 2 x 2 coaxial S/PDIF (via included breakout cable)
· Eight ¼” TRS balanced line outputs
· Two ¼” TRS headphone outputs
· 1 x 1 MIDI I/O (via included breakout cable)
· Word clock I/O (via included breakout cable)
· Eight preamps with award-winning Octane technology
· User-assignable master volume knob
· Standalone eight mic pre/eight-channel A/D-D/A converter
· JetPLL jitter elimination technology
· Sync options include internal clock, ADAT optical, S/PDIF and word clock
· Compatible with most popular DAWs
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.