New Style 28 mother-of-pearl pattern fingerboard inlay steps up the D-X1E, lending a bit of classic Martin style to this affordably priced model. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings. With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- Mahogany-pattern HPL top, back, and sides
- Performing Artist neck with High Performance Taper
- Fishman MX electronics built-in for plugged-in performance and direct recording
- Ecologically-sustainable Richlite fretboard and bridge
- Compensated TUSQ saddle for accurate intonation
- Scalloped X bracing for tonal balance and enhanced projection
- Gig Bag Included
- Weight: Approx. 4lbs
- Stock Photos
- BODY SIZE: D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP: None
- CONSTRUCTION: Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH: None
- BRACING PATTERN: X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH: 25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE: Scalloped
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT: 1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK SHAPE: Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL: HPL
- NECK TAPER: High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL: HPL
- ELECTRONICS: Yes
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS: Fishman® MX
- TOP COLOR: None
- BRIDGE STYLE: Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BINDING: None
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING: 2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL: None
- BRIDGE MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- TOP DETAIL: Figured Mahogany Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL: White Plastic
- PICKGUARD: Brown Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS: Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD INLAY: None
- SADDLE: Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE: Herringbone Ink
- SADDLE RADIUS: 16"
- BRACE MATERIAL: Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR: None
- BRACE SIZE: 5/16"
- BACK DETAIL: Figured Mahogany Pattern
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP: None
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL: None
- HEELCAP: Black
- SIDE DETAIL: Figured Mahogany Pattern
- ENDPIECE: None
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL: None
- ENDPIECE INLAY: None
- NECK MATERIAL: Rust Birch Laminate
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL: FSC® Certified Richlite®
- FINISH NECK: Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET: 2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR: None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE: Style 28
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL: 20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL: Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT: 14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL: None
- SIDE DOTS: White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE: Solid with Standard Taper
- TUNING MACHINES: Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL: HPL
- KNOB: Small
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE: Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL: White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL: None
- HEADPLATE DETAIL: Jett Black
- CASE: Soft Gig Bag
- LABEL: Paper Label
01 - 2571252
03 - 2571254
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.