New mother-of-pearl pattern inlay on the rosette and fingerboard lend a richness to the D-X2E making it as impressive to look at as it is to play. With a Performing Artist neck, fingerboard, and bridge of select hardwood, the sound transfer of this model has been greatly improved. It is equipped with Fishman® MX electronics and strung with Martin’s Authentic Acoustic Lifespan® 2.0 strings.
With a new, soft gig bag featuring headstock, bridge, and endpin protectors, a durable water-repellent exterior, and foam padding, this model is ready to go anywhere.
- BODY SIZE:D-14 Fret
- FINISH TOP:Hand-Rubbed
- CONSTRUCTION:Mortise & Tenon Neck Joint
- BACK AND SIDE FINISH:None
- BRACING PATTERN:X-Brace
- SCALE LENGTH:25.4"
- BRACE SHAPE:Scalloped X with Non-Scalloped Tone Bars
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT NUT:1 3/4''
- TOP MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- NECK SHAPE:Performing Artist
- BACK MATERIAL:HPL
- NECK TAPER:High-Performance Taper
- SIDE MATERIAL:HPL
- ELECTRONICS OPTIONS:Fishman® MX
- TOP COLOR:Clear
- BRIDGE STYLE:Modern Belly - Drop in Saddle
- BRIDGE STRING SPACING:2 5/32"
- TOP INLAY MATERIAL:None
- BRIDGE MATERIAL:Katalox
- TOP DETAIL:None
- BRIDGE PIN MATERIAL:White Plastic
- PICKGUARD:Tortoise Pattern
- BRIDGE PIN DOTS:Black Plastic
- PICKGUARD INLAY:None
- SADDLE:Compensated White Tusq
- ROSETTE:Mother-of-Pearl Pattern with Multi-Stripe
- SADDLE RADIUS:16"
- BRACE MATERIAL:Sitka Spruce
- BACK AND SIDES COLOR:None
- BRACE SIZE:5/16" with 1/4" Tone Bars
- BACK DETAIL:Figured Koa Pattern
- BACK PURFLING/STRIP:None
- BACK INLAY MATERIAL:None
- SIDE DETAIL:Figured Koa Pattern
- SIDE INLAY MATERIAL:None
- ENDPIECE INLAY:None
- NECK MATERIAL:Select Hardwood
- FINGERBOARD MATERIAL:Katalox
- FINISH NECK:Hand-Rubbed
- FINGERBOARD WIDTH AT 12TH FRET:2 1/8''
- NECK COLOR:None
- FINGERBOARD INLAY STYLE:Style 28
- NUMBER OF FRETS TOTAL:20
- FINGERBOARD INLAY MATERIAL:Mother-of-Pearl Pattern
- NECK JOINS BODY AT:14th Fret
- FINGERBOARD BINDING MATERIAL:None
- SIDE DOTS:White
- HEADSTOCK SHAPE:Solid with Standard Taper
- TUNING MACHINES:Chrome Enclosed Gear
- HEADPLATE MATERIAL:HPL
- HEADPLATE LOGO STYLE:Script Ink
- NUT MATERIAL:White Corian
- HEADPLATE BINDING MATERIAL:None
- HEADPLATE DETAIL:None
- CASE:Soft Gig Bag
- LABEL:Paper Label
- WEIGHT: Approx. 4.5lbs
- STOCK PHOTOS
01 - 2609480052722RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.