Roland Cube-15 1x8 15w Guitar Combo Amp - USED
There are lots of affordable practice amps on the market today, but none of them pack the sonic punch and versatility of the new Roland Cube-15 Guitar Amplifier. This compact guitar amp offers a two-channel design with four different overdrive and distortion sounds, an active 3-band EQ, an Auxiliary input and Recording/Headphone output—all at an affordable price!
- Compact guitar amplifier with 15-watt output and 8" speaker
- Two-channel operation (Clean/Lead)
- Sounds include Overdrive, Distortion, Metal, and Metal Stack
- 3-band EQ for precise tonal shaping
- Recording/Headphone output for silent practice and recording
- Auxiliary input for connecting CD players, drum machines, etc.
- Simple interface for selecting various distortions and overdrive
- Rated Power Output: 15w
- Nominal Input Level (@1 kHz): INPUT (CLEAN Channel): -10 dBu/1 M ohms
AUX IN: -10 dBu
- Speaker: 20cm (8inch)
- Controls: POWER Switch, SELECT Switch, CLEAN Channel - VOLUME Knob, LEAD Channel - TYPE Switch (OVERDRIVE, DISTORTION, METAL, METAL STACK), GAIN Knob, VOLUME Knob, EQUALIZER - BASS Knob, MIDDLE Knob, TREBLE Knob
- Connectors: INPUT Jack, AUX IN Jack, RECORDING OUT/PHONES Jack
Power Supply: AC 117 V, 230 V or 240 V
Power Consumption: 18w
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.