The GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Vocal System features intelligent battery rechargeability, and the industry-standard SM58 vocal microphone capsule for warm, clear vocal reproduction and the GLXD4R metal rack mount receiver. For use with GLX-D Advanced Frequency Managers providing robust RF performance, automatic frequency management and increased channel count with exceptional digital audio clarity and seamless operation.
Shure GLX-D Advanced Digital Wireless Features:
- Globally unlicensed 2.4GHz frequency band allows operation of up to 11 systems (9 typical)
- LINKFREQ intelligent frequency management quickly identifies the best open channels
- Bidirectional communication lets the transmitter automatically follow receiver frequency changes
- Continuous interference monitoring and automatic frequency switching eliminates signal interruptions
- Transmitter automatically links to the receiver for seamless frequency changing
- Up to 16 hours of continuous use with Shure lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Get approximately 1.5 hours of operation on just 15 minutes of charging — a real show saver
- Transmission radius of up to 200' provides full coverage for average venues
- Extend transmission capabilities with additional antenna systems (call your Sales Engineer for details)
- Easily integrate up to 6 GLX-D Advanced systems with a single GLX-D Advanced Frequency Manager
Includes GLXD4R rack mount receiver, GLXD2/SM58 handheld transmitter with integrated SM58 cardioid dynamic microphone capsule, microphone clip, SB902 rechargeable lithium-ion battery, USB charge cable, 2 detachable antennas, rack mount hardware, and user guide.
- SB902A Lithium-ion Rechargeable Battery
- PS24 power supply
- 95D16526 Carrying case
- 31B1856 Thread Adapter
- 95A21651 USB cable
03 -10082021RK - 12102021RK
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.