1 In stock
The Nemesis includes twelve basic delay effect engines, with more effects available in the Neuro Mobile App. Existing effect engines can also be further edited using the Neuro App’s extended set of adjustable parameters.
- Slapback — Synonymous with rockabilly guitar effects, Slapback delivers a short single-repeat echo based on early tape delay machines.
- Digital — A classic clear digital delay with optional delay time modulation. The intensity knob controls filtering allowing for high pass filters (creating a thinner delay sound) or low pass filters (creating a warmer delay sound). 12 o’clock on the Intensity knob offers a 100% pure, unfiltered delay. The Nemesis features a 56-bit signal path with a 24-bit delay line for immaculately clean repeats.
- Diffuse — A delay line with a diffusion effect that smears the attack of the repeated signal, softening it and allowing it to blend in more easily with the unprocessed dry signal. This creates an ethereal sound reminiscent of classic “oil can” delay systems.
- Analog — The sound of classic bucket brigade analog delays. Successive delays are warm, resonant and increasingly lo-fi.
- Tape — A detailed re-creation of classic moving-head tape delays. Tape captures all the characteristic flutter, warmth, and color that give vintage tape delay machines like the Echoplex and Space Echo their classic charm.
- Noise Tape — A detailed re-creation of classic fixed-head tape delays. Noise Tape is grittier and darker than the Tape engine, capturing the sound of old or damaged tape.
- Degrade — A primitive Lo-Fi digital delay with bit crushing and sample rate reduction. This creates unique retro sounds with varying amounts of distortion, noise, and aliasing.
- Shifter — A delay with polyphonic pitch-shifting on the delayed signal. Choose from octave (either up or down), minor or major 3rds, 4ths, and 5ths.
- Helix — This angelic delay effect combines reverse delay with an octaver to create a strange, shimmering delay that disappears into the upper frequency range.
- Reverse — The classic reverse tape sound made popular made popular by a number of iconic psychedelic ere guitar players who shall remain nameless. The Nemesis creates several overlapping reversed delays that fade in and fade out regularly to create a pulsing tremolo effect.
- Sweeper — A resonant low pass filter slowly sweeps across the frequency range, creating an undulating synth-like effect.
- Rhythmic — The Nemesis delay line contains 6 taps. This allows for the creation of rhythmic patterns in the delay effect. The Rhythmic effect uses 4 taps to create a wide variety of rhythms.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.