Step on Zelzah, play one chord, and you’re instantly taken back to a world of classic phaser tones as they were always meant to sound, perfectly voiced, with tons of vibe. Vintage 4-stage and 6-stage phasing with controls that allow seamless transitions to vibrato, gorgeous flanging and chorus, and new sounds never heard before—all instantly musical with great tone all the way across every dial.
Zelzah is actually two different phasers, side by side in one pedal. Zelzah’s 4-stage side gives you a wide array of classic tones ranging from phasing to vibrato and more, while the 6-stage side provides phasing, flanging, chorus, and all points in between. Dial in a chorus on one side and barber pole phaser on other, or a phaser on one side and tremolo on the other. Use the two sides independently or together in a variety of configurations. Zelzah may become the only modulation pedal you keep on your board.
The first Sweep mode is labeled “Classic” because this is the classic four stage phaser sweep we all know. In this Sweep mode, a single LFO with a warped triangle shape creates that familiar vintage sound.
Similar to the visual effect of a barber pole, the Barber sweep is a continuously rising or falling effect that is traditionally done with frequency shifters. In Zelzah we have used an arrangement of synchronized four stage phasers to produce the effect while maintaining the four stage sound.
Set the Sweep switch to Env and you’ve got a whole new pedal under your feet. Now the phaser responds to your picking like an envelope filter/auto-wah would, with the phaser sweep being dynamically controlled by your input signal, creating harmonically complex and very funky sounds.
Six Stage Voice: Groundbreaking New Phaser Algorithm
The Voice knob on the six stage side simultaneously controls over 30 different parameters, all working in harmony for an inspiring musical experience.
Not only do you get thick, juicy, phasing with pure vintage vibe, but as you turn the Voice knob clockwise, our groundbreaking new modified all-pass structure expands the time response of the cascading all-pass filters seamlessly and continuously, adding spaciousness and airiness to the sound.
Explore a range of fresh musical tones that are not a mix of phasing and flanging, but actually something entirely new. Turn the Voice knob to the right for luxurious true flanger effects, and continue to the far end of the range for lush vintage chorus sounds. There are inspiring musical sounds at every point along the dial, and so many ways to make a sound that is truly yours.
- Twoindependenteffects that can be configured and controlled separately and used one at a time or simultaneously in series, parallel, or split configurations
- Vintage 4-stage phaserwith three phaser sweep modes: classic, barber, and envelope
- Groundbreaking new 6-stage phaser algorithmwith a continuous range from classic pure 6-stage phasingto flanging to chorus, all with adjustable resonance
- True stereooperation means under the hood each half of the pedal has two phasersrunning side by side (two 4-stage and two 6-stage) or in series, with independently adjustable stereo spread for each
- All controls are carefully voicedto produce musically useful soundsat any setting
- Adjustable input level switch to allow for both instrument and line level signals
- Selectable Bufferedor TrueBypass
- Full featured MIDI implementationvia TRS or USB supporting MIDI CCs, MIDI clock sync, access to 300 preset locations
- High impedance ultra low-noise discrete Class A JFETTRSstereo input.
- Low impedance independent TS stereo outputs.
- Expression pedal input allows the connection of a TRS expression pedal, MiniSwitch, MultiSwitch Plus, or TRS MIDIconnection.
- USB jack for controlling via MIDIfrom a computer or for performing firmware updates.
- Independenton/off footswitch for each phaser
- Premium JFET analog front end
- Ultra low noise, high performance 24-bit 96kHz A/D and D/A convertersprovide uncompromising audio quality
- 480MHz ARM Superscalar processor
- 32-bitfloating point processing
- 20Hz to 20kHzfrequency response
- Audio Input Impedance: 1M Ohm
- Audio Output Impedance: 100 Ohm
- Strong and lightweightanodized dark purple aluminum chassis
- 9V DCpower supply included
- Power requirements: maximum 9 volts DC center-negative, with a minimum of 300mAof current
4.5” deep x 4” wide x 1.75” tall
11.4 cm deep x 10.2 cm wide x 4.4 cm tall
- Designed and built in the USA
01 - 39152
01 - 39153
01 - 39157
01 - 39158
01 - 39159
03 - 39149
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.