HYPERGRAVITY COMPRESSOR is the missing link that will take your tone from good to great. Featuring no less than three amazing modes, HYPERGRAVITY COMPRESSOR includes a state-of-the-art multiband compressor, a cool vintage compressor, plus endless compression combinations through TonePrint.
HYPERGRAVITY COMPRESSOR’s highly advanced multiband dynamics algorithm is the same MD3 compression algorithm that can be found in our studio production masterpiece, System 6000 which has been the preferred dynamics tool for top producers for over 10 years. Its superior engine applies perfectly tailored compression for your highs, mids and lows, and leaves you with more musical compression than what can be achieved with standard single-band compressors. This lets you go from subtle airy shimmers, to full-on straightjacket tone-holds and anywhere in between, without ever compromising your original tone.
Jump straight into those old-school compression tones of yesteryear with HYPERGRAVITY COMPRESSOR’s warm vintage mode. You get all of the squeeze and squash you could ever want, alongside that extra presence associated with those classic stompbox compressors we all know and love.
- Compact compressor pedal offers multiband compression plus a sweet vintage compressor mode
- Advanced MD3 multiband dynamics algorithm applies tailored compression to highs, mids and lows
- Warm vintage mode lets you play with a classic stompbox compressor tone
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized compression effects with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac*, and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- High-quality components to give you a true studio-grade compressor in a pedal format
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.