When it was introduced in 2010, the original POLYTUNE forever revolutionized the way musicians tune their instruments. So how do you make the best-selling polyphonic tuner even better? You take it to the next level by: providing multiple tuning modes, including polyphonic, chromatic, strobe and a variety of altered tunings; adding an onboard BONAFIDE BUFFER to preserve your tone over long cable runs and pedal board signal paths; and upgrading the LED display for even higher tuning accuracy.
Depending on your needs, you can choose polyphonic for tuning all strings at the same time for your live gig, chromatic for more precision during a songwriting session, and strobe for the ultimate in precision when you're laying down tracks.
POLYTUNE 3 includes the iconic BONAFIDE BUFFER, our renowned guitar buffer that ensures zero signal degradation – no matter how long a cable you need to run!
- Ultra-compact polyphonic tuner gives fast, accurate tuning and a high-quality tone tool in a single unit
- Quickly get in tune with polyphonic, chromatic and strobe tuning modes
- Built-in all-analog BONAFIDE BUFFER circuitry preserves your tone
- Polyphonic tuning lets you tune all your strings at once
- Lightning-fast chromatic tuner offers 0.5 cent accuracy
- Ultra-precise strobe tuner gives you ±0.02 cent accuracy for ultimate tuning performance
- Exceptional buffer keeps your tone transparent and crisp with a 1 MΩ input, 100 Ω output and extremely high >112 dB signal to noise ratio
- Switchable true bypass / buffer modes let you optimize signal integrity for any setup
- "Always on" tuning mode keeps tuner on and detecting even when not muted
- Super-bright 109-LED display and an ambient light detector provide an instant clear readout
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.