QUINTESSENCE HARMONY is a state-of-the-art intelligent harmonizer pedal that features expressive MASH technology and powerful TonePrint editing. Capable of beefing up your playing in any musical style, QUINTESSENCE follows your every whim with perfectly harmonized notes in a wide variety of modes and scales.
QUINTESSENCE features a MASH footswitch giving you a powerful expressive tool without taking up any extra pedalboard real estate. By default the MASH switch has been assigned to bend your harmonized note up to the next interval within the scale but in TonePrint mode, you can assign MASH to control just about any aspect of the pedal including custom scale steps - both above and below the original harmony.
QUINTESSENCE quickly and easily lets you toggle between standard latch mode and momentary mode for spontaneously improvised harmonizing on the spot. This is useful when you need a little extra something in the last bar of your solo for dramatic effect or for riffs where you want an emphasis on a certain note or beat.
- Exceptional dual-voiced intelligent harmony pedal with innovative pressure-sensitive footswitch
- Groundbreaking MASH technology turns footswitch into a pressure-responsive expression controller
- MASH footswitch lets you easily pitch-bend harmonized notes up to the next interval
- Choose between latching and momentary footswitch modes for perfect integration with your style
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own harmonized interval effects with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when effect is engaged
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.