The original Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe* is a highly unique, complex and gorgeous-sounding analog unit, so when we set out to recreate it digitally we knew it wasn’t going to be easy. Through countless hours of meticulous side-by-side testing with the real thing and by pushing our insanely powerful DSP to its very limits, we’ve been able to recreate this legendary effect to a tee.
We poured our heart and soul into VISCOUS VIBE and there’s no hiding that we’re extremely proud of what we achieved. Its dead-on recreations of the legendary gooey phasey goodness and thick dramatic swirls of the original Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe* unit already makes it epic, but then transferring it all to a high-quality compact design that won’t break the bank – that just makes it epic beyond belief.
With VISCOUS VIBE you get the best of both worlds in a pedal that perfectly combines old analog warmth with modern-day functionality.
- Awesome vibe pedal lets you recreate the legendary sound of the "Shin-Ei Uni-Vibe*" in a modern, compact piece of kit
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized vibe effects with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Optional buffered bypass mode prevents high frequency loss from long cable runs
- Kill-Dry feature removes the dry signal path for use with parallel effects loops
- True stereo I/O provides incredibly wide 3-dimensional tones
- Speed-ramp feature lets you hold down the bypass switch to increase vibe speed
- High-quality components to give you gloriously intense analog vibe tones in a pedal format
- Sturdy die-cast metal case designed for life on the road
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.