TC Electronic VORTEX MINI FLANGER Pedal
Flanging has been with music throughout the ages – used on everything from vocals to drums, but a guitarist you might have heard of (Edward Van Halen) showed us the truly righteous place for flange is guitar! VORTEX MINI FLANGER combines a classic tape flange with our awesome TonePrint technology, giving you access to everything from through-zero flanges to customized rockstar sounds!
We haven’t seen your pedalboard, but chances are it’s pretty full. We’re guitarists too – and we live for our gear. So we packed everything that’s great about the original VORTEX FLANGER into it's little brother, VORTEX MINI FLANGER. No matter what kind of flanging sound your gig calls for, you’ll it right here – in a pedal that takes up barely any space on your pedalboard!
- Ultra-compact flanger pedal with built-in TonePrint technology gives you massive flange sound diversity
- Classic tape mode effect offers the authentic psychedelic flange sound of the sixties
- TonePrint-enabled to let you beam cool signature tones into your pedal with the free TonePrint App
- Design your own customized flange effects with free TonePrint Editor for PC, Mac* and iPad*
- True bypass allows for optimum clarity and zero high-end loss when the pedal is off
- Analog-Dry-Through maintains total integrity of analog dry signal path even when flange effect is engaged
- Works flawlessly with guitar and FX loop signals
- Extra-small enclosure easily fits on any pedal board
- Designed and engineered in Denmark
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.