1 In stock
High-Current Capable Power Supply
Pedal Power MONDO is a high-current capable power supply that can power the largest and most diverse pedalboards. From digital power-hungry effects like those from Strymon, Eventide, Line 6, TC Electronic and more, plus compatibility with all standard 9-volt battery stompboxes, MONDO is perfect for large to gigantic pedalboards.
Features 12 completely isolated, filtered, and regulated output sections that will keep your pedals dead quiet and free from high-frequency noise that occurs with digital 'switching' power supplies.
Pedal Power MONDO also features an internal thermometer that controls a silent fan keeping the unit cool even under the most adverse heat conditions of outdoor festival stages. Even with poor AC line conditions, it delivers clean, consistent power. Handmade in the USA using the finest components, Pedal Power MONDO was designed to meet and exceed the needs of our most demanding professional users.
Pedal Power MONDO includes many exclusive design features to keep internal temperatures within proper limits to guarantee long-term reliability
Completely isolated output sections eliminate ground loops and unwanted interactions between effects, resulting in lower noise and noticeably improved tone
Powered directly from mains using the supplied AC line cord. This is a standard computer-type IEC line cord, so it’s easy to obtain a replacement or different length
- Large-Scale Isolated Power for High-Current Digital and 9V Battery Effects
- (1) AC auxiliary. This is a courtesy AC outlet for convenient powering of AC powered effects or a MIDI foot controller. Note the 200 watt maximum rating. Do NOT plug in your amp here!
- (2) AC power input jack. This is a standard 'IEC-type' connector.
- (3) 9V and 12V high-current output pairs. Each pair is an isolated output section providing up to 400mA.
- (4) 9V high-current outputs. Use for all devices which require 400mA or less.
- (5) 9V (or 12V) outputs. Use for all pedals which operate from a 9V battery or require less than 100mA. Switchable to 12V via DIP switches.
- (6) 9V (or L6) outputs. Use with 9V battery or high-current effects that require less than 250mA. Switchable to L6 mode (unregulated 12V) via DIP switches.
- (7) 9V (or SAG) outputs. Use for all pedals which operate from a 9V battery or require less than 100mA. Allows you to SAG voltage from 9V down to about 4V. Enable SAG control via DIP switches.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.