The EQP-WA is a re-creation of the most renowned tube Equalizer in studio history, the "Pultec EQP-1A". Not only does the look and feel of the EQP-WA match the classic Pultec units, but the sonic quality has been carefully considered by using top-end components such as CineMag transformers and premium tubes. This fully discrete Tube EQ can pull euphoric sonics from any track and bring a brilliance and luster to mixes that’s nearly impossible to achieve inside-the-box. We are proud to have once again redefined the industry standard by bringing a fully professional-grade equalizer to the market at a price that's just as remarkable as the unit.
The EQP-WA is a high-voltage tube equalizer, utilizing CineMag USA Transformers and two premium vacuum tubes by Tung-Sol. The EQP-WA operates on two tubes: one 12AX7 and one 12AU7. We proudly use Tung-Sol brand tubes in this product for their sonic richness and 'open' sound. These 2 tubes are socketed for easy swapping and replacement.
• UTILIZES PREMIUM GRADE INPUT AND OUTPUT CINEMAG USA TRANSFORMERS.
• TUBE EQUALIZER BASED ON THE CLASSIC “PULTEC” EQP-1A.
• PREMIUM HIGH VOLTAGE 12AX7 AND 12AU7 TUBES.
• CINEMAG INDUCTOR EQ SECTION.
• EQ SECTION IS BYPASSABLE - SIGNAL STILL PASSES THROUGH TUBES AND TRANSFORMERS FOR WARMING EFFECT.
• XLR AND TRS TRANSFORMER BALANCED OUTPUTS.
• FLAT FREQUENCY RESPONSE FROM 20 HZ - 50 KHZ
• XLR AND TRS TRANSFORMER BALANCED INPUTS.
• NO INSERTION LOSS - LOSS RESTORED BY TUBE AMPLIFIER.
• 5 ADDED FREQUENCY POINTS FOR GREATER FLEXIBILITY.
• SWITCHABLE 115/230 VOLT IEC POWER INLET.
• DIMENSIONS: 19 X 3.5 X 6 INCHES - 2RU RACK MOUNTABLE.
• LOW FREQUENCY BOOST - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 HZ - 12 DB.
• LOW FREQUENCY CUT - 20, 30, 60, 100, 200, 400, 800 HZ - 18 DB.
• HIGH FREQUENCY BOOST - 3, 4, 5, 8, 10, 12, 16 KHZ - 18 DB.
• HIGH FREQUENCY CUT - 3, 4, 5, 10, 20 KHZ - 14 DB.
• BOOST AND CUT CONTROLS CAN BE USED SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR PHASE EFFECT.
You may return most new, unopened items within 30 days of delivery for a full refund. We'll also pay the return shipping costs if the return is a result of our error (you received an incorrect or defective item, etc.).
You should expect to receive your refund within four weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, however, in many cases you will receive a refund more quickly. This time period includes the transit time for us to receive your return from the shipper (5 to 10 business days), the time it takes us to process your return once we receive it (3 to 5 business days), and the time it takes your bank to process our refund request (5 to 10 business days).
If you need to return an item, simply login to your account, view the order using the 'Complete Orders' link under the My Account menu and click the Return Item(s) button. We'll notify you via e-mail of your refund once we've received and processed the returned item.
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.